Are you interested in reducing the cost of your commute?
Let's Carpool offers a simple and flexible matching tool that enables CMH staff to rideshare with each other for the journey to and from work. By carpooling you are cutting the cost of your commute, meeting new people, helping to ease congestion in and around CMH sites and the wider community, as well as easing demand for scarce parking spaces.
Remember, carpooling should be a flexible arrangement whether you wish to travel with someone on a permanent and regular basis, or only on an occasional or once a week basis, the choice is yours.
Register below to find out who your potential carpool partners are.
- Awhinita Hospital & Kidz First
- Kidz First Community Base
- Botany Road Super Clinic
- Botany Maternity
- Buckland Road Dental
- Franklin Hospital
- Howick Home Health Care
- Kidz First Administration
- Lambie Drive
- Manukau Health Park (Super Clinic)
- Middlemore Hospital
- Otara Spinal Unit
- Papakura Maternity Hospital
- Pukekohe Hospital
- Tamaki Oranga
* If you work at multiple locations, please register under your primary worksite location.
* If your work location is not listed here, please contact us.